Friday, April 22, 2011

LIES



Why must everyone,
Get the wrong idea.
When two people are friends,
That is all they feel.
One moment others like the thought,
The next they are against it.
So then they begin to,
Make up lies with what they want.
A lot of shit can come from a tale,
Just try it for yourself.
If you make up a lie,
And tell it to one soul.
The next time you hear it,
It's strtched a mile wide.
Nothing makes me any madder,
Than listening to these lies.
That's why I just sit back,
And let them slip on by...

1 comment:

  1. Is this all of you, I'm enjoying your blogs continue to write you're doing a great work. With your creative writing you should be able to earn. Check out some of the information I offer on my page.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloggers-Unite/227139297315313

    Thanks, Marie

    ReplyDelete